Friday, October 3, 2014

How is Marriage life treating you??

So I started this blog coz I really have had no answer to the question that I keep getting asked,"How is marriage life?" I think I have coined a generic answer , " So far so good." What were we waiting for?"...I think it is such a weather questiion. Like seriously what do you expect me to answer and what will you do with my answer?? What if my response is I loathe it? Why did I get married?I think people are literally asking with an answer in mind alread.. But on the real I think its coz Dennis and I dated for a while marriage is/was like our next chapter. So I started this blog as my avenue my release to vent, share on some of the ups and downs of being a newlywed that maybe new brides are experiencing. So this is like marriage 101.. But on the real so far so good it has been different in a good way - the accountability, the partnership the ride or die kinda person to do life with - priceless...So marriage life to answer your question is an awesome work in progress. So sit back and enjoy the ride with us...

No comments:

Post a Comment